- How can we place a value on a person’s health? A technical blog looking at the use of Quality Adjusted Life Years (QALYS) in SROI, written in conjunction with colleagues at NEF, NEF Consulting, and EY.
- How do you approach social value in the built environment? We shared our thoughts with the UK Green Building Council.
Use the links below to see some of our reports and publications.
- An SROI of a Self-Care Social Prescribing model, for Kensington & Chelsea Social Council and NHS West London Clinical Commissioning Group
- An SROI of Adaptations to older people’s homes, and of Very Sheltered Housing in Scotland. See the SROI on Adaptations, the SROI on Very Sheltered Housing, and the full SROI on Adaptations and Very Sheltered Housing
- An SROI of Furnish, Shepherds Bush Housing Group, a furniture recycling social enterprise, part of Shepherds Bush Housing Group
- An Socio-economic study of short-term wheelchair loans, British Red Cross by the British Red Cross
- A study of the The True Value of Hammerson’s UK town shopping centres
- An SROI of the New Deal of the Mind’s Future Jobs Fund programme
- A working paper on understanding the wider value of public policy interventions in Greater Manchester. Written in conjunction with New Economy Manchester and Our Life, and published by New Economy Manchester