Use the links below to see some of our reports and publications.
- An SROI of a Self-Care Social Prescribing model, for Kensington & Chelsea Social Council and NHS West London Clinical Commissioning Group
- An SROI of Adaptations to older people’s homes, and of Very Sheltered Housing in Scotland. See the SROI on Adaptations, the SROI on Very Sheltered Housing, and the full SROI on Adaptations and Very Sheltered Housing
- An SROI of Furnish, Shepherds Bush Housing Group, a furniture recycling social enterprise, part of Shepherds Bush Housing Group
- An Socio-economic study of short-term wheelchair loans, British Red Cross by the British Red Cross
- A study of the The True Value of Hammerson’s UK town shopping centres
- An SROI of the New Deal of the Mind’s Future Jobs Fund programme
- A working paper on understanding the wider value of public policy interventions in Greater Manchester. Written in conjunction with New Economy Manchester and Our Life, and published by New Economy Manchester